At dstelecom we are committed in addressing all market needs with an innovative solution. Always focused in the transparency of our business model and aiming to create value, dstelecom applies the best management practices.
dstelecom's governance takes into consideration, transparency, stakeholder engagement, shareholder engagement, climate change, legal compliance and gender diversity.
At dstelecom we are committed to strengthen, design and implement policies and measures that consolidate environmental, social and governance concerns. We seek to communicate, in a transparent, effective and rigorous manner, with all our stakeholders, namely, workers, clients, clients of our clients, suppliers, shareholders, regulators, governmental entities and the community.
We encourage our teams to create innovation-oriented processes as an accelerator of progress and continuous improvement. In a natural and continuous way, we incorporate the market best practices in our policies.
Finally, all stakeholders, are involved and informed, consequently maintaining the respect and the alignment with the company values.
• Implementation and promotion of measures, with our workers, suppliers and business partners;
• Identification and monitorization of social and governance risks associated with our business;
• Compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to dstelecom and compliance with the highest standards of conduct and business practices, as defined in our Code of Ethics and Conduct;
• Descosture of our Code of Ethics and Conduct with employees, with updates whenever necessar;
• Incorporation of commercial practices and contracts with suppliers all the principles defined in dstelecom's Supplier Code of Conduct;
• Valorisation and encouragement of the workers to interact with clients, business partners and colleagues in a respectful and ethical manner at all times;
• Implementation of measures to ensure a work environment free from discrimination and harassment;
• Implementation of all necessary measures to guarantee the protection of personal data from our workers suppliers and customers;
• Implementation of processes and tools that allow the destruction of personal data when not needed;
• Treatment of all competitors with respect and dignity.
At dstelecom we assure that all issues related to the company, such as: financial situation, technical, environmental, social and governance, are communicated to our stakeholders in a totally transparent way. Transparency is in the dstelecom’s DNA, so we honour our commitment to our customers in the management of a multi-operator network.
Dstelecom implements and promotes measures that guarantee equal rights for all workers. We guarantee that all our shareholders have equal access to all information made available. Dstelecom keeps the same attitude regarding to our clients and potential clients, providing a business model that supports equality, neutrality and complete independence from our decision-making principles.
Efficiency and sustainability
In dstelcom’s DNA we keep focus on efficiency and sustainability, in the protection of the environment and global climate change. dstelecom promotes and implements measures, processes and procedures that cause the least impact on the environment, thus allowing us to grow in a sustainable and differentiating way. We nurture innovation and continuous improvement in the consumption of natural and energy resources and in the production of waste.
With this in mind, dstelecom certifies and maintains our quality, environment, safety and health management system at European benchmarks, ensuring the implementation and compliance of the market best practices.
The responsibility is in dstelecom’s DNA. Dstelecom promotes a culture of open and transparent communication so that all workers perform their duties in a responsible manner, assuming and correcting errors and growing professionally in an effective, efficient and responsible manner.
At dstelecom decisions are made based on the requirements and involvement of our relevant stakeholders.
dstelecom promotes the engagement of all workers, regardless of the department or function. Dstelecom promotes regular meetings with the first and second line of the departments, so that all are aligned. On the other hand, dstelecom challenges the workers to participate in innovation projects, regardless of the area or hierarchical level.
Bribery and corruption
dstelecom complies with the laws and regulations against bribery and corruption. Dstelecom condemns all attempts to bribe clients, suppliers, government workers and business partners. For that same principle, dstelecom refuses offers from third parties that could be considered an attempt to influence dstelecom or workers. In case of doubt, the worker always communicates the situation to his manager. At the same time, dstelecom creates conditions for employees to anonymously report any attempt at bribery or corruption to the management team or the Board of Directors.
Conflict of interest
dstelecom encourages the workers to avoid all situations that involve conflicts of interest, encouraging them to report possible events to the management team or the Board of Directors.
dstelecom is a leading national wholesale operator in the telecommunications sector. Growth in our activity strives for a balance between reaching our commercial objectives and our ambition for responsible citizenship in the environmental and social fields.
The Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Management System Policy (SGQAS) reflects our vision, mission and values and is based on the following guiding principles:
• Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying their needs and expectations while meeting the specified requirements;
• Ensure the confidentiality and security of customer information;
• Ensure business profitability and maximize shareholder value;
• Promote employees' professional development and training as a tool to improve skills and motivation;
• Identify, evaluate and control existing risks in the Business, Safety and Health of our collaborators, increasing the protection level by continuously improving our preventive action including injury prevention and mitigation of professional risks;
• Promote continuous improvement in implementing and supporting services and new solutions;
• Periodically define objectives to improve company performance and processes;
• Ensure the continuous improvement and effectiveness of the Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Management System, reviewing it periodically and affecting all necessary technical, financial and human resources;
• Ensure compliance with the legal requirements and standards applicable to the Business and to the Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Management System;
• Promote the development of processes and procedures which have lower environmental impact and favour environmental protection, by making dstelecom's Management System Policy and adopted environmental practices available to customers, suppliers and all interested parties.
• Ensure responsible consumption of natural and energy resources; reduce the use of dangerous products and producing potentially hazardous pollutants.
• Promote a clear and efficient internal and external communication process, aimed at informing employees, clients, and stakeholders.
This policy is mandatory from June 06, 2018.